Radeus RL8250L Drive Cabinet is a direct replacement for a Vertex 7150 outdoor antenna control cabinet.
Although we occasionally have used Vertex 7200s for sale, but the Vertex outdoor drive cabinet is impossible to find. That’s why we find this cabinet so valuable.
The 8250 Antenna Drive Cabinet is a clean and robust design that operates in a variety of rugged environments with exceptional performance. With the optional low temperature package, the drive cabinet can operate at temperatures to -55C. The following is a list of standard drive cabinet features.
- Dedicated jog panel control and indicators (same as ACU) with interlock
- Single Ethernet cable inter facility link from ACU to Drive Cabinet
- Removable door for maintenance operations
- Back panel is modular and removable from the drive cabinet with thumb screws
- Jog panel swing door, opens for component access
The warranty for the Radeus Labs 8200/8250 ACS is a very competitive three-year warranty that covers parts and labor. Extended warranty options are available.
There are four options for the drive cabinet and the price are set according to the options.
RL8250 “LEGACY” ADU, 2-Axis; incorporates Manual jog panel with 3 HP Inverters $12,650
RL8250 “LEGACY” ADU, 2-Axis; incorporates Manual jog panel with 5 HP Inverters $12,852
RL8250 “LEGACY” ADU, 3-Axis; incorporates Manual jog panel with 3 HP Inverters $13,058
RL8250 “LEGACY” ADU, 3-Axis; incorporates Manual jog panel with 5 HP Inverters $13,298