ANACOM ELSAT 20EC-EL C-BAND BUC
This 20W C-band BUC from Anacom is new and shows only 2.5 days of test time. It has some scratches and bent fins probably caused when it was removed from the original box and stored on a shelf.
The Anacom Elsat 20EC-EL will be shipped with a power cable, C&C Cable and a 4ft piece of SF214 transmit cable with type N connectors on each end.
The unit performed perfectly during our tests.
AnaCom’s series of ELSAT VSAT block up converters (BUC) are designed for continuous outdoor duty in all types of environments.
Ideally suited for SCPC, MCPC, DAMA, and VoIP applications. Designed to interface with any L-Band modem, the ELSAT® VSAT BUC may be used in a wide variety of communication networks.
- Superior phase noise
- Flexible, universal power supply driving PA (protected from 0 volts through 250 volts AC)
- Fixed Gain Block Upconverter
This product joins a family of products with significant commonality
Single enclosure for all models listed
Optional Item. Summary Fault Status available through a FORM C relay. Fault status includes overheating, PA voltage failure and converter failure. This feature allows for 1+1 protected operation, using our existing protection switch.
- Internal 10 MHz Reference
- Flexible Applications
- Rural telecommunications expansion
- Industrial networking
- LAN and WAN extensions
- Emergency link restoration
- Remote surveillance
- Data distribution and collection
- Point-of-sales systems
- Video teleconferencing
- Conventional voice traffic
- Compact, Functional Design
The ELSAT® VSAT BUC includes an L-Band upconverter and a solid-state power amplifier (PA), into a small, highly integrated out-door package which provides excellent reliability in a wide range of environments and functions.
The only cabling required to the indoor equipment are the IF cables and AC power cables
- A family of products with significant commonality minimizes demands for spares and training.
- The ELSAT® VSAT BUC are designed for a minimum of maintenance. Periodic scheduled maintenance is not required.
- Designed to be mounted on most antennas
- Simple installation.